Dorothy Allison, Two or Three Things I Know for Sure (via observando)
Dorothy Allison, Two or Three Things I Know For Sure (via feellng)
Seizure First Aid.
Learn it. Share it. Know it. Use it.
100% correct medical information on tumblr for once; also consider calling 911 if you don’t know how often the person has seizures and ESPECIALLY if the seizure has lasted 5 minutes or more (which is why the watch is critical)
Rick Warren, The Purpose Driven Life (via feellng)
Walk through a giant 115 feet tall replica of the human body at the Corpus Science Museum in the Netherlands. Your Fantastic Voyage through the museum starts with an escalator ride into an open sore on your giant victim’s leg and ends among the pulsing neurons in his brain. Explore the ventricles of the heart….
"He who fights with monsters should be careful lest he thereby become a monster. And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee."
Clementine von Radics (via ughpoems)
Hannah speaking the truth
don’t date anyone who isn’t proud of you
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.❞
Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via namesatmyheels)